Monday, May 2, 2011

Time to breathe and relax

This is the time of year that almost every college student dreads... the start of dead week. In-case you don't know what dead week is the following picture should sum it up for you...


Coffee+Endless time spent on the computer+None stop studying and group work= Dead Week


However, throughout this never ending, stressful week, I have found how to keep my sanity. Yoga. For an hour on Monday & Wednesday I will be able to pry my brain away from the books and have me time. The thoughts of being able to indulge in this wonderful bliss will be keeping me going through dead week... Well, that and coffee. 

This looks like it would be so relaxing. I love yoga in general... but being able to do it on a beach or by the water would be  so relaxing. That would be ultimate atmosphere. 





Source: flickr.com via Susan on Pinterest







What do you do to keep your sanity during stressful times? Go to the spa? Workout? Shop? All of these things sound wonderful right now.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment