Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rompin' it up

For the past year I have been absolutely obsessed with rompers. I've been counting down the days until it would be warm enough to wear mine that I bought towards the end of summer last year. I was so thrilled when I saw they were in this season! My favorite rompers come from Forever21. They're so cheap there and I think rompers are one of the easiest outfits to wear. You can dress them  up with a blazer and jewelry, or down with a cardigan and flats. It can be the perfect going out look, or just a going to class look. I couldn't help but make a collection of my favorite rompers with accessories.


The perfect look you can put together for class, study groups, or hanging out with friends.




A look fit to go out. Dress up with a blazer, or down with a colorful cardigan. 


If there was a beach in Kansas I would LOVE to wear this outfit... I guess I will just have to imagine I'm there strolling along the beach. 
Rompin' Beach Time
Rompin' Beach Time by cdboman@ksu.edu featuring summer totes

I can't wait for warmer weather to come along so I can break out the rompers... and possibly purchase more. What are you day dreaming about wearing for warmer weather? 

xoxo






.

No comments:

Post a Comment