Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My secret to staying organized/sane

So lately my life as been extremely hectic. I just started a new internship, planning a bridal shower, and am president of an organization. Besides not blogging as much as I would like to, my life has been going pretty smoothly. However, I can not take credit for this unhectic, hecticness. The credit goes to Evernote


I found this handy little application after a PR friend tweeted about it. I am all for anything that helps me stay on top of things, so I checked it out. Evernote allows you to clip things, make note of things, and it syncs on your computer, phone, on the web... pretty much everywhere. I LOVE it!

Yesterday I started putting the final touches on my friends wedding shower. I was trying to keep track of all the games I found on the internet. With Evernote, all I had to do to save it into my wedding notebook was click the Evernote icon, and boom it was saved directly on my computer. 



You can also create to-do lists as well, which is amazing. It seems like I have a never ending to-do list at my internship. 



This app is also awesome for typing out notes, or even documents. In Evernote you create notebooks, so everything stays together. You can email it directly to yourself or print it out. I'm pretty sure Evernote is the only reason I have my sanity right now. What's your secret  to keeping organized? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment