Saturday, April 30, 2011

April showers bring May flowers


This past month it has been raining what seem like every other day. Normally I would find this very annoying... Until I realized that you can still look chic, even if it's pouring cats and dogs. I am in love with rain boots and coats. These are what are on my wish list right now.

My life saver when it comes to walking to classes in the rain are rain boots. I normally find my boots at Target.  



Image 1 of Liquorish Bright Mac With Cropped Sleeves
This is the cutest raincoat! I found it on Shop Style.  It's perfect for when it's rainy, but not to cold. 

Umbrella 8 Panel Daisy
I think this is the cutest umbrella, you can find it on Walmart's website. It matches the theme of the raincoat and rain boots... and daisies are my FAVORITE! 


I love it when it rains and I'm able to break out my rain gear! What are your favorite things about spring time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment