Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally out of the teen years

Today I hit a new marker in my life. I turned 20. I know that I officially turned into an adult when I turned 18... but 20 just sounds so mature. I'm finally out of the awkward teen years and into adulthood. I can't wait to see what these next few years have in store for me. Things like graduating college and getting a job in the real world are just a year away! I'm not going to lie, part of me is a little overwhelmed at these thoughts, but I know I will not be doing it alone. I have amazing family and friends who will be there with me. Thanks everyone who has made my birthday so special already!


My birthday treat to myself... I'm baking cupcakes.


A special birthday shout out to Lo from Classy and Fab Girl! She is also turning 20 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment