Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hair ideas for the lazy days

Lately I've been having a hard time motivating myself to fix my hair. I'm getting so bored of just doing a pulled back pony though. So I thought I'd hit the magazines and pick out some quick, easy hair ideas. I found these pictures and thought that they'd be the perfect look for spring, going into summer

Adding a simple braid to your pony gives a quick, feminine fix to a boring look. 






How cute is that headband? It would be perfect for a day when you have a simple, yet cute outfit on!




Ever have those days when your bangs just won't corporate? Mine have been doing that A LOT lately... Hence the pulling back into a pony. This headband is chic, and pulls them back. 

What's your favorite go to hairstyle for days when you're running late, yet need to look cute? Some days just a simple, cute hairdo can put me in a better mood. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment