Monday, March 14, 2011

Best boyfriend award goes to...

My boyfriend. I don't mean to brag but I think I have the best boyfriend in the world... He is just so sweet I thought I'd dedicate a post to him. I suppose you're wondering what makes this guy so amazing right? Well... because I say so. In case you need more proof though I suppose I'll share one of the reasons. He sent me flowers the other day at work... just because. Sweet right? Yeah it is. He even got them with one of my favorite flowers, lilies. I didn't even know guys listened when you tell them your favorite flowers. Mine does. :) Ok enough of the bragging. I hope I brightened his day like he does mine. Love you.



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay I got my own blog post!!! I love you too! I'm glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boyfriend:-) Such a sweet post! Totally worth bragging about! xoxo

    ReplyDelete