Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites

I've decided to start a new series every Friday called Friday Favorites. My Friday blogs are going to be dedicated to sharing what my favorite item, food, place, people, etc. Enjoy.

IMAG0025
i.d. bare minerals is the only makeup product I can use. It's the only  makeup  that doesn't make my skin freak out. It's in my routine every morning.
IMAG0036
I'm addicted to this salad right now. It's the Berry and Apple salad at the Kansan Grill. It is absolutely delicious.  Definitely recommend checking out all the downtown Topeka restaurants. 
IMAG0046
This week Coco (the dog) and I took a road trip to see Oma and Opa. Tomorrow Coco turns 7... and yes I did get her a gift.
IMAG0042
For Father's Day we got my dad cupcakes from Billy Vanilly.  If you haven't  been there you need to check it out. I had the chocolate covered strawberry cupcake and then dressed it up with some fresh berries. Yum!


What have you indulged in this week? Have you fell absolutely in love with anything?

xo Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment