Monday, June 20, 2011

Bored with my hair

Lately I have been getting the urge to do something different with my hair. This happens about once a year and I'm running out of ideas that aren't to drastic. In high school I would just get highlights or color it and the would soothe the craving. Then when I got into college I decided to chop it off. I refuse to let myself EVER do that again. I regretted it for months. Now that it is finally back to its old length the urge to change it is back. At the moment my hair is a caramel color with blonde highlights. I just got it done in March so I know I should wait... but I want to at least decide on something to do so I can look forward to changing it in September or October. 

Courtney Boman
Current hair color and style. I like it.. I'm just bored 
This isn't a picture of me obviously... But in high school I had my hair a reddish brown and loved it! 

Anyways, I'm just so indecisive! Anyone have any ideas or opinions? I guess it comes down to if I should go lighter or darker... or I guess stay the same. Thoughts?

On a side note I've started training for the 5K on C25K... I'm only on day 2 and am so sore! I hope it gets easier... Wishful thinking? I think yes. 

xoxo Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment