Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh, the difficulties of decorating with a roomie

First off, this past weekend I went back home for a mini-vacation. It was much needed, this semester has been super stressful! When I got there my dad had a surprise for me... a super cute B. Makowsky purse!


 I am absolutely in love with it! 

Sorry I just had to share my excitement! I also want to apologize for my lack of blogging. I've been busy trying to redesign how it looks. I just can't settle with anything that I've come up with yet. What are your thoughts on the current one? 

Anyways...Since the weather has been nice lately I finally brought myself to do a little spring cleaning. I cleaned the whole apartment from the counters, down to our toothbrush holder. I hadn't realized how icky it has been getting and it was defiantly nice to have it all clean again! It also made me realize that the apartment needs redecorating for spring. Since day 1 my roomie and I have been unable to agree on how to decorate the living room and it's looking pretty bare at the moment. 




The bareness has been driving me crazy, but we couldn't find a balance between what we both liked. Then last week it happened! We finally agreed!!! Over spring break I think we are going to start redecorating. No worries I will post pictures when it's all done. Right now we are thinking about hanging shelves over the futon, moving the candle holder to the corner, and then the picture frames over the lamp. Super excited!

We still haven't agreed on what to put on the coffee table... but we've made progress! Any ideas of what would look cute there? 


1 comment:

  1. Fresh flowers, candles, books, magazines,
    a sculpture. Anyone of these will go great with fresh flowers.

    ReplyDelete